How to Order?
- Click on "Sign Up" button located in the "Member" box on the right sidebar and register an account with us.
- After registration, click on "Login" button using the username & password you've just created with us earlier.
- Go to one of the categories located in the "Category" box on the right sidebar.
- Select the product you want to by clicking on it and you'll be taken to another page with detailed description for that product.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on "Put into Cart" button.
- When you are taken to the next page, click on "Check Out" button.
- Fill up your billing and shipping info, then select payment method listed below and click "Continue" button.
- Click on "Check Out" button and you'll be taken to the online payment page.
- On the online payment page, fill up all the information required on the page and mark the button next to the "I hereby agree with the Terms of Services"
- Click on "Pay Online" button at the bottom of the page to proceed with payment. A system generated receipt will be displayed for a few seconds and later you'll be taken back to our website again.
Why do I need to join as a member before buying anything from your website?
This is because your information would allow us to organise and track your orders in a neat and orderly way. Each member would have an account with us with their own individual login username & password. Every time you make a purchase, that order will be recorded into our system under your account only.
It's a similar concept with you having your own login username & password for your email account so that our system knows which order belongs to you.
Can I have more than one item in a shopping cart?
Yes. In your shopping cart, just before you checkout (before the Billing Information & Shipping Information page), you'll see a "Continue..." button underneath your shopping cart. Click on it and you'll be taken to the product page again to continue with your shopping. Don't worry, all those products which you've already put into the shopping cart previously will still remain in your shopping cart.
How to remove a product from my shopping cart?
After you have put a particular product in the shopping cart, you'll see that product being listed in your shopping cart and a "Delete" checkbox to the right of the product. Mark this checkbox, then click on the "Update/Delete/Save Change" button at the bottom of the shopping cart to remove it from your shopping cart.
How to use my e-Coupon?
After adding all your favourite products into the shopping cart, proceed to checkout to use your e-Coupon (or online cash voucher). At the top row, there is a textbox named "Coupon" (just above the Billing Information & Shipping Information page), whereby you enter the given e-Coupon code e.g. "OHM8df88" (without the double quote).
How to check my orders?
Login with the username & password you've created when first registered with us. Click on the "Order Status" tab located on the top right navigation menu, and a list of all your previous orders will be shown for your selection. Click the order number to view the details for each order.
Is your ‘secure online payment’ really secured?
When you pay online by credit card, your transaction occurs over a secure Internet connection, and your information is encrypted. The secure connection protects your transaction from the instance you enter your personal information to the moment you enter credit card information and receive payment confirmation. Transactions are transmitted using one of the strongest Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocols available. Your confidential information is encrypted so that it cannot be altered or embellished during transmission.
Be sure your browser has the most up-to-date encryption capabilities by using the latest version available from the manufacturer. You also can download some browsers for free over the Internet. When submitting your purchase information, look for the “lock” icon on the browser’s status bar, and the phrase “https” in the URL address for a website, to be sure your information is secure during transmission.