onlyhealth.com.my is committed to protecting your privacy at all times. We use the information we collect about you to process orders and to provide a more personalized shopping experience.
What information do we collect and how do we use it?
- When you place an order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, mailing address, credit card number and expiration date in order to process and fulfill your order.
- When you submit a customer feedback, we also ask for your e-mail address, although you can choose not to have your e-mail address displayed with your feedback.
- When you enter a contest or other promotional exercise, we may ask for your name, address and e-mail address so that we can manage the contest and notify winners.
- We monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the store and to create new services.
- We may also use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important changes to our website, our new services and special offers or promotions we think you'll find interesting. If you would rather not receive this information, visit onlyhealth.com.my registration page to change your preferences. Make sure to change your preferences for each account or e-mail address you have left with us.
When you place orders or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access.
onlyhealth.com.my is committed to protect your privacy. We use the information we collect on the site to enable shopping at onlyhealth.com.my and to enhance your overall shopping experience. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. If you do not wish to receive any announcements or special offers from us please visit onlyhealth.com.my registration page to change your preferences. Remember to change your preferences for each of the e-mail accounts you have given us.
Feedback from you
The content of this web site is to provide customers sufficient information about its products and services so that customers can make an informed choice about whether or not to engage in the transaction.
Provider does not take any responsibility or have any proprietory rights of Web sites linking out of onlyhealth.com.my.
However, while Provider will do our utmost to ensure the highest quality from onlyhealth.com.my E-commerce site and services, Provider does not warrant that the site or services provided will meet all and any of customer’s requirements. In particular, Provider does not warrant that the e-Commerce site or services will always be available, accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure and error free.
This website and its contents are provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Provider makes no and expressly disclaims all representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including without limitation to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a general or particular purpose, non-infringement and authenticity of any material or claim, and to any implied warranty arising form the course of dealing or usage of trade.
No oral advice or written information given by Provider or its employees shall be used as a warranty nor shall the customer rely on any such information or advice.
Provider makes no warranty that the contents of the website are free from infection by viruses or any other malicious works which has contaminating or destructive properties.