Men over 40 can continue to stay Young and Active as before
About Facts and Science:
- After 40, a person’s body function starts to decline with the slowing down of body’s metabolism and energy production
- The body’s energy producing substance; Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) declines by 30%1 at age of 40 as compared to when you are in your 20's, leading to occasional feeling of exhaustion, tired and lack of concentration, shorter attention span, slower in learning and is more forgetful
- CoQ10 or scientifically called Ubiquinone, is essentially a natural substance occurring in the body, to assist in energy production
- It is largely concentrated in organs with highest energy requirement like heart, muscles kidney, liver and brain
- The decline of CoQ10 in the body, caused either by aging or insufficient food intake, may lead to medical problems such as heart diseases, hypertension, aged-related macular degenerative disease affecting the eyes, Alzheimer disease, chronic fatigue syndrome and many others2
- 3 times half an hour exercise a week, a healthy and balance daily diet added with CoQ10 supplement every day, helps in keeping you physically fit and active.
What is Surbex Protect with CoQ10?
- Surbex® Protect contains 30mg of Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)
- Added with 8 types of vitamins B complexes to assist CoQ10 in the body’s natural energy production cycle
- Also comes with more added benefits of Vitamin C, Zinc and Vitamin E to maintain the function of body’s defense system and repair mechanism
- Helps to replenish the loss of CoQ10 in individual taking the statin group of cholesterol lowering medication.
- Coenzyme Q10 (30mg), Vitamin B1 (15mg), Vitamin B2 (15mg), Vitamin B3 (100mg), Vitamin B5 (20mg), Vitamin B6 (10mg), Vitamin B12 (12mcg), Folic Acid (400 mcg), Vitamin C (750mg), Zinc (20mg),Vitamin E (30IU)
- 1 tablet a day in the morning after breakfast
ASK YOUR DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST TODAY ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
- Pack size: 30 bi-layer tablets
- Manufactured in: Australia
- MAL No: 09072803XCR